Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Let's blog about it!

The day has finally come.
I've talked about starting a blog to document my humanitarian adventures since the first Hero Holiday I went on. In May of 2010 I went to Haiti with Live Different (then called Absolute). It was a life changing trip that made me consider myself a humanitarian.
Let's get lame for a moment here. Dictionary.com defines a Humanitarian as "having concern for or helping to improve the welfare and happiness of people." With a definition like that, I feel we are all called to be humanitarians.
So, after a few trips to far off lands and committing myself to leave each day with LOVE at the root, it's time to start my blog: Love Inspires Change....The adventures of a humanitarian striving to keep Love at the root of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave your thoughts on what you have read above :)